help

From: REDEY Gabor
Subject: help
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:00:41 +0001

Hi,
I am just typesetting a score and I faced the following problem. The
author (J.G.Lickl) used thorough bass (bezifferter Bass) in organo
staff, which I have to reproduce correctly. It can be done - as far as
I understand lilypond accurately - by using a superscript
'^"<digit>"'. Unfortunately the author also often uses special
characters in this context like "#" and "b". How can these special
characters be typesetted correctly as a "sharp" and "flat" sign? I
am looking forward to your answer,
Thanks,
G. Redey

G. Redey PhD
Hungarian Atomic Energy Authority, Nuclear Safety Directorate
Street Address: Budapest II., Margit krt. 85.
Mailing Address: H-1539 Budapest 114., Pf. 676.
Tel.: (+36 1) 356 55 66, ext: 26 91
Fax.: (+36 1) 355 15 91
E-mail: address@hidden