Re: A proposed Roadmap

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: A proposed Roadmap
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 16:06:31 -0400

    I for one have very little idea of what the GNU system is intended to
    look like, not with respect to kernel hacking or super-advanced features
    or driver implementations, but simply from a basic user and/or sysadmin
    perspective.

>From a basic user perspective, it would look pretty much the same as
GNU/Linux, I suppose.  I would not expect replacing the kernel to
alter the user experience.

As regards the sysadmin, I wrote down and posted here
an idea for simple and clean package installation.
Does anyone have a copy to hand, to send it again?