gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] HTML Editors

From: Matt Brandt
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] HTML Editors
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:43:28 -0500

On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 04:46 PM, Brent Gulanowski wrote:

Speaking of wysiwyg HTML and free software, is there such a beast that combines those two features?

Sure, Netscape 7.0 has a wysiwyg HTML editor in it. For that matter, so does IE, but I'm not sure I trust it to generate generic HTML... Personally, I would probably do it in AppleWorks or Word, but Netscape seems to work.

Matt