gnuastro-devel

[sr #110952] astscript-zero errors on --hdu=0

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [sr #110952] astscript-zero errors on --hdu=0
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 13:51:23 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #6, sr #110952 (project gnuastro):

By the way, 'danc': we try our best to acknowledge such bug findings by
Gnuastro users. For example, see the post-script '[1]' in the
[https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnuastro/2023-10/msg00000.html
announcement for Gnuastro 0.21].

Unfortunately I can't include non-official names in this acknowledgement; so
if you like, we would be happy to include your official name for the release
of Gnuastro 0.22. Of course, there is no problem if you prefer to stay
anonymous, this is optional ;-).

In any case, we are very grateful to helping make Gnuastro better for everyone
(with less bugs!).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?110952>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/