Re: [open-cobol-list] Cobol / Linux / X-Windows

From: dataconcept-wb
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Cobol / Linux / X-Windows
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:11:21 +0100

I use the program of Rildo Pragana with OC but without VTCL You should have
some simple knowledge of TK/Tcl, but then you can use it to display data on a
screen and to process the input field by field. An advantage of Tk/Tcl is the
construction of tables, because in most cases we display a couple of
sentences on a screen. If you are interested I can send some examples.
Wolfgang Brückner