Re: [hangout] Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that

From: Chalu Kim
Subject: Re: [hangout] Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:42:12 -0500

We had to bid for projects in the city governement and rub elbos with big boys
however small the project happens to be.

With election coming soon (relatively), Microsoft being in the pack of
companies to look into electronic voting, there must be some serious work in
the process?

Does this have anything to do with eGovOS? There is significant commercial
interest in this.

Who does Tony work for? Who are they? Sorry for ignorance.