Re: [gnugo-devel] An Inquiry about how to modify GUN Go's Replay method

From: Yllman, Jens
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] An Inquiry about how to modify GUN Go's Replay method .
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:42:29 +0200

But does he not ask about not replaying ALL of the moves of the game. He
want to analyze ONE move. I guess that he uses --replay. I guess using
-L to move to the move you want to analyze is one whay to speed up. But
how how to analyze only the next move? Do you do that by using GTP. Will
you be able to get the debug output in GTP?

Or am I reading "But, the replay option makes the engine actually
>> plays the whole game, and thus generating reasons for all of the
>> possible moves the engine was considering." wrong.

Jens