HTTPS interface to some of the webapp administration and management oper

From: Davi Leal
Subject: HTTPS interface to some of the webapp administration and management operations -- proposal
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:08:29 +0200

Operations:

  * Attend pending-to-classify skills

  * Attend request to re-classify skill
      * Search skills
          Same code which is being used at the Qualifications and
          Offers forms.  (I will realize this part)

  * Add skill

Others features:

  * Allow keep the rationale
      This will be good at hard to classify cases

  * List all skills-administrators

  * List last N? skill classifications done

  * Send email to all skills-administrators
    at each time a [re-]classification is done

Two skills-administration profiles:

  * SkillsAdmin
      Skills admin with all permission granted, being able to operate
      and watch others operations too.

  * SkillsAdminObserver
      Skills admin who is learning yet. Only able to watch, not to operate.

The best I can do is to show the code. Therefore I am going to develop and
_commit_ to CVS such code.  I will take care it do not break the webapp.  So
Klaus, me, and others will be able to work together as a team to finish this
feature.

P.S.: Maybe the above proposal will be modified along the development.

As usual, any comment is not only welcome, but needed!

Davi