Gnhuherds: Tableless layout

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Gnhuherds: Tableless layout
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:51:04 +0200

Hi all,

I've started to develop the Gnu Herds tableless layout.

With Davi we discussed to use or not the html transitional, but
finally I've decided to rewrite the html using html strict.

Enclosed you find the tarbal of the layout, they are w3c valid html and css2.

Please let me know any improvements, disagreement or ideas!!!

BR
Antenore.