Re: email list "Reply-To" configuration

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: email list "Reply-To" configuration
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 16:53:44 +0200

Frouin Jean-Michel wrote:
> oups sorry
> I reply use reply to this mail :)

I myself have suffered such problems. Now I am used to check and edit the "To"
and "CC" headers of each email, to be sure at least one CC is sent to
address@hidden

I do not have found a solution. The current MailMan list configuration is:

  * Hide the sender of a message, replacing it with the
    list address (Removes From, Sender and Reply-To fields)
         + No
         - Yes

  * Should any existing Reply-To: header found in the original
    message be stripped? If so, this will be done regardless
    of whether an explict Reply-To: header is added by
    Mailman or not.
         + No
         - Yes

  * Where are replies to list messages directed? Poster is
    strongly recommended for most mailing lists.
         - Poster
         + This list
         - Explicit address