Re: Italian translation -- update

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Italian translation -- update
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 06:54:45 +0100

On Feb 18, 2008 9:14 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
It is good to see how your translation progress :)

Thanks a lot, I'm trying to do the best in my "short" spare time.

Just a note, after you translate a 'msgid' you should delete its
"#, fuzzy"  line.  For example:

   #, fuzzy
   msgid "That link will expire in 2 hours:"
   msgstr "Il link scadrĂ  in 2 ore:"

To be sure... Do I have to remove completely the line or is better to add another comment?

The final translation should not have any 'msgid' flagged as fuzzy.

P.S.: Note the added 'XXX' that point to the words inside some msgids which
had changed.

I'm going to update also these

Antenore.