Re: Herds -- federated sites

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Herds -- federated sites
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:08:19 +0100

I will not able to develop the 'federated sites' feature.  However if Dave is
motivated to develop such feature he should start to look at the current
source code.

We should not lose a developer by blocking his ideas.

I think Dave will not contribute on other features, so maybe it could be good
idea allow him develop on what he is motivated to work out.

I personally like the freesoftware.jobs domain as the central server of such
federated sites.