Re: task 7471: Wishlist -- Do not send alerts to the notice owner

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: task 7471: Wishlist -- Do not send alerts to the notice owner
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:54:06 +0100

Federico Giménez Nieto wrote:
> > You could carry out the above steps and reply to this email with the
> > proposed patch to review it.
>
> Ok, the patch is attached, let me know if works for you.

Proposed changes:

  * Layer-0__Site_entry_point/doc/GNUHerds__SQL_Implementation.sql

    Open blank line to emphasize-separate the alerts from the
    parameters about alerts behavior.

  * Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/Alerts_form.tpl

    Generalize CSS renaming "new_offer" to "margin" to be able to
    use it for Alerts_form.tpl, and propagate changes to:
      Layer-0__Site_entry_point/templates/Manage_Job_Offers_form.tpl
      Layer-0__Site_entry_point/themes/green_Davi/css/screen.css
      Layer-0__Site_entry_point/themes/red_Danijel/css/screen.css

  * Layer-2__Business_logic/content/forms/Alerts_form.php
  * Layer-5__DB_operation/Alerts.php

If you agree, feel free to commit or improve the attached patch.

After committing the patch, we will just to take into account the new setting
flag at:

  * crontabs/raise_Alerts.php

That will be a little complex.  I do not know how to do it yet.