Re: task 8833 -- steps 3 and 4

From: Federico Gimenez Nieto
Subject: Re: task 8833 -- steps 3 and 4
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:04:17 +0100

>   5) Proposed modification; shorter and more clear:
>        REQUEST_ADD_DONATION_TO_NOTICE_OPERATION --> REQUEST_TO_ADD_DONATION

Ok, much better.

Attached is the cumulative patch with steps 1, 2 and, the new, 3 and 4. I have
also extracted Donation.php from the patch to a separate file. The additions:

 * Modified addDonation method at Donation class: if the user is not logged in,
it creates the magic number and calls the getEntityId with the $requestOperation
 and $magic parameters set. It also inserts the donation with the proper
D1_DonationMagic and D1_DonationMagicExpires values.

 * Modified getEntityId method at Entity class: sends the verification email if
the email is registered and a donation addition has been requested.

Let me know what do you think.

Cheers
Federico