gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] OpenMP: Examples 1

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] OpenMP: Examples 1
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:52:37 +0200

 Scott, you are my hero :-) ...  don't give up !

 Excellent, stuff like this is what we need.

 I can do some translating of the code, while keeping a keen eye on the intel
compiler ( it cheats :-) ).

 I think youre on to the main thing here, about breaking things down into parts
which we have to get done.
 It is always best to first go for the 'low hanging fruit'.

 A question though, does it sound reasonable that we should go for support for
both threads & MPI ? This would mainly concearn the lib(s), and perhaps we have
to stay out of trouble during the implementation.

 / Lars Segerlund.