Re: <OK> Re: [Groff] moving TOC to start

From: M Bianchi
Subject: Re: <OK> Re: [Groff] moving TOC to start
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:40:26 -0400

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 10:53:59AM +0100, Keith MARSHALL wrote:
>       :
> Not a big deal, I know, but `unsafe' is a rather unfortunate choice
> of name for this `extended functionality' mode of groff's.

The problem is you have to think like a nasty person.

If I can convince you to run  groff  in unsafe mode on a file I send you, and
it can do things like:
        overwrite or create files with your permissions, like:
        execute arbitrary commands with your permissions using:
                .sy command
                .pi command
                .pso command

 Mike Bianchi