Re: Thread support plan with initial patch

From: NIIBE Yutaka
Subject: Re: Thread support plan with initial patch
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 10:39:06 +0900 (JST)

Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
 > It actually looks like you're moving the thread switching code to a
 > place where scm_ints_disabled can have a different value than now.
 > I don't have time to verify this, but if that is true, it could cause
 > strange things to happen to the current COOP threads...

Yes, I moved it.  I dont' think it causes bad behavior, but I agree to
verify and double-check it.

 > Please have a look at the thread "plug in" interface in Dirk's code.

Yes.  I could get core dump.  It means that it's reproducible.

However, when I did it from scratch, it works fine.
I mean: autogen.sh, configure,make and test, it works fine.

Well, I've checked more.  I got core dump, make clean & make (new
guile), it works fine (no core dump).

Wasn't it just such a issue?