Re: GUILE FAQ

From: Peter C. Norton
Subject: Re: GUILE FAQ
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:51:19 -0800

I've got a mostly-equivelant-to-perls-syntax -X set of functions to do file
tests.  I haven't tried them on systems of both endien-ness, but it should
work.  I've also got a macro that does a (rather expensive) chop operation.
Are we ready to do guile for perl users and make guile useful for system
scripting?