gutopia-dev

Re: [rgui-dev] Form vs. Function

From: Tom Sawyer
Subject: Re: [rgui-dev] Form vs. Function
Date: 06 Sep 2002 01:20:44 -0600

been working on the categories. not finished yet, but take a look:

  http://www.rubygui.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GUtopIa_Meta-Components

of course none of this has yet been implemented in the code base.

-tom

p.s. the notebook and multi-tab are the same things, just different
names. perhaps MultiTab would be a better class name.