gworkspace-discuss

[Gworkspace-discuss] Window Maker received signal 11

From: Peter Olsen
Subject: [Gworkspace-discuss] Window Maker received signal 11
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 16:58:55 +0000

Hello,

After having installed GWorkspace ver. 0.4.1 Window Maker doesn't work anymore. When I start it up it say that Window Maker received signal 11 and offers me to start an alternativ window manager. I have experienced this particular problem before -Window Maker works fine, but crashes with a signal 11 after having installed GWorkspace- therefor I think it has something to do with GWorkspace.

Can anyone tell me what causes this error and what I can do to correct it?

I use RedHat 8.0, Window Maker 0.80.1 and GWorkspace 0.4.1 all compiled from sources using gcc 3.2 20020903

Thanks
/Peter

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp