h-source-users

[H-source-users] Debian version at h-node

From: Antonio Gallo
Subject: [H-source-users] Debian version at h-node
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:40:48 +0200

Hi everybody,

as asked by RMS and John Sullivan, we are going to insert Debian (with
only the main archive area enabled) in the list to allowed distros at
h-node.

These is the list of distro-codes I've already insert in SVN (and that
will be loaded to h-node.org too):

debian_6_0 -> Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 squeeze
debian_7_0 -> Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 wheezy
debian_7_5 -> Debian GNU/Linux 7.5 wheezy

Do you think we should also use debian_testing and debbian_unstable or
do you have other suggestions?

Thanks!
Antonio