[H-source-users] Debian version at h-node

From: Antonio Gallo
Subject: [H-source-users] Debian version at h-node
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:40:48 +0200

Hi everybody,

as asked by RMS and John Sullivan, we are going to insert Debian (with
only the main archive area enabled) in the list to allowed distros at

These is the list of distro-codes I've already insert in SVN (and that
will be loaded to h-node.org too):

debian_6_0 -> Debian GNU/Linux 6.0 squeeze
debian_7_0 -> Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 wheezy
debian_7_5 -> Debian GNU/Linux 7.5 wheezy

Do you think we should also use debian_testing and debbian_unstable or
do you have other suggestions?