Re: hypothesis violation (was Re: [Heartlogic-dev] tentative plan)

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: hypothesis violation (was Re: [Heartlogic-dev] tentative plan)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 20:43:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 01:50 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
See espec
dicussion section of chapter about study 3.  also conclusion chapter,
maybe also disucssion section of chapter about study 2.  think about
how to use a flowchart to answer some of the explanations of those
items
that did not live up to hypothesis

I re-read those parts just now.  The discussion of comments is mostly
confined to study #2.  What I found in study #3 is a lot of discussion
of the fine points of the statistics and associated guesswork about
the cause of the inconsistent results.

I did not find a proposal for the kind of flow-chart study which I
want to do.

right.  i did not expect you to.  but methinks that some of the
associated guesswork could be answered with a flowchart like study.
worst case, i'll dust off the diss and re-read my guesswork and then
showya what i mean by using flowschart study.

but first, b4 walking, i must crawl and do the $)(*(*&! replication. stay tuned.

bill

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
(Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)