Re: Bison compatible with yacc/byacc/<whatever>yacc?

From: James Buchanan
Subject: Re: Bison compatible with yacc/byacc/<whatever>yacc?
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:53:49 +0200

Thankyou for that Hans --- I actually wrote the grammar on Windows and put
it on a floppy disk and moved it to my Linux box, because Microsoft's
USELESS compiler Visual C++ 6 refused to compile the output from the flex
and bison ports to Windows.

It is probably the \r\n vs. \n problem? Yes, that must be it.

Thanks!

James Buchanan