Re: Bison compatible with yacc/byacc/<whatever>yacc?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Bison compatible with yacc/byacc/<whatever>yacc?
Date: 15 Aug 2001 12:46:24 +0200

>>>>> "James" == James Buchanan <<address@hidden> (by way of Hans Aberg)>
>>>>> writes:

James> Thankyou for that Hans --- I actually wrote the grammar on
James> Windows and put it on a floppy disk and moved it to my Linux
James> box, because Microsoft's USELESS compiler Visual C++ 6 refused
James> to compile the output from the flex and bison ports to Windows.

James> It is probably the \r\n vs. \n problem? Yes, that must be it.

If you still face such problems, please, keep the Bison team informed.
Although `foreign' architectures are definitely not our primary
target, if there is something _easy_ that doesn't trash the rest of
the code that we can do to help them, we sure will.