Re: Bison 1.28c is released

From: Pascal Bart
Subject: Re: Bison 1.28c is released
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:11:52 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Hans Aberg wrote:

>These seem to work fine, except that %header_extension does not seem able
>to have an empty argument, which sometimes is used with C++ headers.
>Perhaps
>  %header_extension ""
>could mean an empty extension.

This option is not finish, Marc has to work on it. But for the moment that
normal.

>Also, I think one might have --source_extension=... and
>--header-extension=... startup arguments in case one wants to control it
>from "make" (but I have no use of it myself).

No, we don't provide this options, I think this not necessary.

>About the --graph option, what is vcg format intended to be used with? Is
>there say a vcg -> pdf/ps/dvi converter available?

VCG is a graph format, this option is not finish too :). It generates
graph in `.vcg', which can be edit with the xvcg software. To convert the
vcg in other format see

 http://rw4.cs.uni-sb.de/users/sander/html/gsvcg1.html

>An option that comes to my mind is the ability to change the ".tab" infix
>only: It would be more logical if was ".y" or nothing.

Yes, it's a good idea.

Pascal Bart (address@hidden)