Re: [h-e-w] Installing ispell in Emacs

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Installing ispell in Emacs
Date: 22 Jun 2004 11:59:26 -0500

On Tuesday, June 22, "Paul Whitfield" <address@hidden> wrote:
>An alternative to what has been suggested:

>a) Install aspell for windows from ...

This sounds like it is probably the best solution of
all.  However, my inference is based on the assumption
that aspell has come of age - ie., that it is now
regarded as being as good as or better than ispell.
Naturally, I do get that impression while reading from
the aspell Web site; but I wonder if someone else can
confirm it based on actual experience with both.  If
so, I will switch.

  David V.