help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] Hidden command line switches

From: Thomas Boehne
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] Hidden command line switches
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:46:25 +0200

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 10:35, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> Thomas Boehne wrote:
> > If you are changing the syntax of .ggo files, here is another feature
> > request: Some command line options are only valid if some other option
> > is also set. Should gengetopt be able to take care of that or should
> > those errors be handled manually?
>
> have you managed to test the cvs version that implements this feature?

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation for two weeks. I changed my
project to use the new features, and everything seems to work (no
detailed tests, though). If I find bugs, I'll report them to the list.

Thanks for the quick implementation!

Sincerely yours,
Thomas Böhne

--
Jäger Computergesteuerte Messtechnik GmbH
Thomas Böhne