Re: gnats/295: Query problems with gnats/gnatsweb 4

From: Lars Henriksen
Subject: Re: gnats/295: Query problems with gnats/gnatsweb 4
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 17:39:52 +0100

On Sat, Dec 08, 2001 at 10:28:52AM +0100, Milan Zamazal wrote:

>     LH> I have been experimenting and it seems that my gnatsd does not accept
>     LH> spaces in query expressions. A sample session follows.
>
> Strange, strange.  I can't reproduce it nor I've got any idea what it
> could be caused by.  Spaces in query expressions work and it's unlikely
> they have actually anything to do with the problem directly.
>
> Can anyone else reproduce the problem below?

Well, it seems to be a compiler problem. I'm on an Alpha system and prefer to
use
the native compiler. Now I have had a go with gcc and this seems to work as
expected. The compilation wasn't clean, though, and I had to fiddle with a
couple of files. The compiler, gcc-3.01, is separately installed and I just ran
configure with CC=/<path>/gcc. Is that sufficient?

Lars Henriksen