Re: send-pr error!

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: 15 Dec 2001 16:14:59 +0100

http://bugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gnats&pr=193),
    YS> or should remote submitters get an ID through other channels?

What's wrong with the current --request-id?  Do you mean requesting
submitter IDs should be supported by other interfaces, e.g. Gnatsweb as
well?  Why not, it would be useful.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Here is my advice, don't try to program the bleeding edge for the
general populace unless you really, really, really like migraines.