Gnatsweb enhancement

From: Nayar, Priya G
Subject: Gnatsweb enhancement
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:46:49 +0530

Hello,

I would like to  make some changes to the way GNATSWEB displays queries
information.
Rather I would like to change the query format.

At present, we can query based on a particular database name, which in my
case is project based.(we use GNATS as the bug-tracking tool).
Say I have 3 projects named X, Y & Z, and all of them have some bugs
reported like say PCI related. Now if i need to see the bugs related to PCI,
from all the three, I have to go to each individual database, and find out
the bugs. I want to change it to say I query for PCI related bugs across all
database.

I see that it may require a change to the front end( PERL script), and maybe
some change to the back-end(query-pr).
Am i right in my assumptions?? Can i get any help on this..?

Regards,
Priya