the pending category

From: Haggai David
Subject: the pending category
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 12:22:29 +0000

Hi all,
I am running Gnats 4.0 (beta) and gnatsweb on RedHat 8.
I've created a default database and mase some changes in it.
I then created another database and change it by adding new catgory and remove the pending category. At this point all the mails for this only categoy in the new databse are gone. After some checking and digging into the dbconfig file, I found that the mails are sent to gnats-admin (or other fixed address) that is configured in the initial-pr-notification-pending instead of a mail using the mail format for initial-pr-notification

I need to say that the default database does not contain the pending category either and all the emails are delivered fine for the default database.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.
Haggai.