Re: emacs-w3m question

From: Xah
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m question
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 00:55:07 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 8, 10:26 pm, Wei Weng <address@hidden> wrote:

> I like the points you made about emacs should change its keyboard shortcuts to
> something "easier to reach". Since emacs is /very/ easy to customize, why
> don't you start a project like cream for vim ( is a
> set of scripts that remap a lot of vim's default key settings to something
> easier to reach and remember for newbies. I think it is only gonna be easier
> to do for emacs.
> Thanks
> Wei

Thank you for the suggestion. You can find the lisp code for the ergo
map at:

near the middle of the page, or just search “.el”. There's a qwerty
version and a dvorak version. In the next few months, they'll be
combined into one single file and be a minor mode, with customizable
variable to set to qwerty or dvorak.

i haven't spent time to study minor modes yet. For those who has, if
you can provide me with a minor mode template, i'll get to work right