Re: Indentation settings problems

From: TriKri
Subject: Re: Indentation settings problems
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

Bernardo Bacic wrote:
> (setq-default tab-width 4
>                indent-tabs-mode t)

I found the sile, there was already some code and comments generated (very
litte), and I added the code to the bottom of the document, however, it
doesn't seem to have any effect, still indenting with 2 spaces.

Bernardo Bacic wrote:
> you could quickly evaluate it with C-x C-e to see its effect

I did, and here is what I got:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-variable })
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)

Seems like an error, a variable called }? I checked the .ecams file, not a
single curly bracket was in it.
Sent from the Emacs - Help mailing list archive at