help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] huntgroups with 1.2.92

From: Dale
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] huntgroups with 1.2.92
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:59:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Has the workings of huntgroups changed in 1.2.92 from 1.2?  I have
copied my config files from my working 1.2 server and tested them on a
1.2.92 server.  It seems that the clients are never matched against the
huntgroups file.

It contains:
LOCNAS  NAS-IP-Address = xx.xx.xx.xx        NULL

sqlserver contains:
SELECT ....
AND ( '%C{Auth-Data}'="LOCNAS" )

Unless I remove the Auth-Data line from sqlserver, the request always
goes through as "no such user" (sql result incomplete, I'm guessing).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dale