help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] User Authentication

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] User Authentication
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:28:46 +0300

Hello everybody,

I was unable to attend Georges' question personally, but I see
that it have already been answered. Thanks, Gerald and Charles!

Gerald <address@hidden> wrote:

> [Guile is] An evil language included to expand the capabilities of radius
> beyond what it was ever originally expected to do while at the same time
> rendering mostly hopeless any notion you had of eventually reaching a deep
> understanding of radius (gnu- or otherwise) once you open that can or
> worms.

Nice definition :))) It resembles the "Devil's dictionary" of
Ambrose Bierce. I should certainly add this masterpiece to the docs!

The only thing I can add to it is that first-time installers should not
care whether Guile is installed or not, unless they are Scheme experts
and want to build a very unusual configuration!

Regards,
Sergey