help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Radauth

From: Georges EL OJAIMI
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Radauth
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:51:56 +0200

Guys.. I am stucked!!

It is giving me always 'FAIL'
This is the structure of my 'users' file exactly (where 'testing' is the
username and 'password' is my password)

testing        Auth-Type = Local, User-Password = "password",
                 Password-Location = SQL,
                 Service-Type = Frame-User,
                 Session-Timeout = 0,
                 Idle-Timeout = 0

I want a simple authentication to succeed before switching to the encrypted one!

Where is the error?