help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] radwho so slow..

From: Martin Laflamme
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] radwho so slow..
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:30:20 -0500

Hi,

I actually have 2 problems and I can't seem to find very much information on
this...

1.  Each time I do a radwho, it's very slow - it takes abou 5 to 10 minutes to
show everyone who is logged in.  Is this normal, if so why?

2.  We sometimes fail to receive accounting packets when someone disconnects.
Our limit of connections is 4.  So, instead of doing a radzap on each
individual person, we simply delete the radutmp file - is this a problem?

Martin