Re: Hi

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 20:52:36 +0900 (JST)

> On 9/13/07, yoonus <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you're under Windows and you used the binary installer and you used
> the default installation, then typing "edit" at octave prompt should be
> enough.

octave-2.9.13.exe:1> edit
error: system: CreateProcess failed -- can't create child process
error: evaluating if command near line 150, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 149, column 3
error: called from `edit' in file `C:\Programs\Octave-2.9.13\share\octave\packag
es\miscellaneous-1.0.2\edit.m'

What's wrong ?

I do not usually use edit command.  This is the first time for me to try it.

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/