help-rcs

RE: Terminology suggestion

From: Cannon, Alastair, VF UK, Partner
Subject: RE: Terminology suggestion
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:45:28 +0200

 Hi,

can I ask just what is confusing about the term 'repository'?

It has been used for years - if it isnt broke don't fix it!

Alastair Cannon
Configuration Management
CoUk WebServices
EDS (UK) Limited
Mobile +44 (0)7825118181
E-Mail address@hidden
E-Mail address@hidden
Electronic Data Systems Ltd
Registered Office:, Lansdowne House, Berkeley Square, London W1J 6ER
Registered in England no: 53419
VAT number: 432 99 5915