Re: [igraph] igraph python module in winxp?

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph python module in winxp?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:10:59 +0200

Dylan,

there is a windows installer for an older version here:
http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/igraph/0.3.3

I guess Tamas will create an installer for the new version as well.

As for the compilation error, i'm afraid you need to give more
details, like the error message(s) at least, otherwise we can't
help you with it.

Best,
Gabor