Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph 0.4.2

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph 0.4.2
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:49:13 +0200

Dear Sylvain,

That's very strange: I have just downloaded the source package you
mentioned, and it compiled without any error message. Moreover, I
don't really understand why does it report that there is no such
directory called 'src' when you are able to change to that directory
:) The following lines caught my attention:

    make  all-recursive
    make[1]: entrant dans le répertoire «
/home/sloiseau/software/igraph-0.4.2 »
This means that after typing "make", the shell _enters_ the directory
called igraph-0.4.2, but I don't understand how is this possible,
since the "make" command should be issues _inside_ the directory
called igraph-0.4.2.

If you only need the C interface (not the Python or the R interface),
there is a Debian package repository at
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/packages/binary. You can download the
.deb packages for the C interface or add this URL to the
/etc/apt/sources.list file to make sure you get the new versions using
apt-get update.