Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph R package on 64-bit Mac Pro

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph R package on 64-bit Mac Pro
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:28:28 +0100

Michael, the error message for the binary package means that it was
compiled with the GMP library. (See http://gmp.darwinports.com/)
Perhaps if you install that, then it will be fine.

The R package is usually compiled without this library, so I don't
know why this wasn't the case for the one you downloaded.

The compilation failure is also strange a bit, it looks like R is
ignoring some configuration files in the package. Just to be sure, you
did the compilation with

R CMD INSTALL igraph_0.5.1.tar.gz

right?

G.