Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph R package on 64-bit Mac Pro

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problem installing igraph R package on 64-bit Mac Pro
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:23:40 +0100

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Michael Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
> Gabor:
>
> As requested, here is the complete output.  I did try installing the
> precompiled binary from CRAN, but got a message "Error: package 'igraph' is
> not installed for 'arch=x86_64' " when trying to load the library (of
> course, it works fine on a 32-bit build).

I mean, install the binary that you mentioned in your first email. And
then check that it links to GMP correctly.

Or do the workaround below.

[...]
> foreign.c: In function 'igraph_write_graph_gml':
> foreign.c:2367: error: 'PACKAGE_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> foreign.c:2367: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> foreign.c:2367: error: for each function it appears in.)
> foreign.c: In function 'igraph_write_graph_dot':
> foreign.c:2603: error: 'PACKAGE_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this
> function)

This should be in config.h, generated by configure from config.h.in.
Anyway, just add

#define PACKAGE_VERSION "0.6"

to the beginning of foreign.c

and that should do it.