Re: [igraph] Re: Hello

From: uxzmdlj02
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Hello
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:18:53 -0600

Have you run "frgraphs.R"? You can do this using source("frgraphs.R") if it's in your working directory. Otherwise source(file.choose()) may get you there. Research questions and general graph theory are not really appropriate for this list. If you already have network/graph data and are having trouble getting it into an igraph format then this is the right place to ask.

Peter