[igraph] Re: Hello

From: Walk to Sun
Subject: [igraph] Re: Hello
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 08:29:19 +0800

Dear Dr Gábor Csárdi  and Peter,

Thank you for your help.  I had tried both  typing "source" function  and
removing CairoX11() line. All my endeavours are in vain.  Can anyone type the
text beside that figure into R ?  I want to know the program which can create
graph in below page.

http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/screenshots2.html#10

Best regards