[igraph] combining GIS and igraph

From: Manuel Herrera Fernandez
Subject: [igraph] combining GIS and igraph
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:03:11 +0100

Hi everybody!

I'm working with an igraph network (in R) with coordinates corresponding to real data. The next stage of my analysis should be combine that igraph network with a GIS polygon. I already captured GIS into R by a number of methods (by using sp and maptools or rgdal etc.) but any of them allow to me combining these two plots into one.

I'd appreciate very much if you share with me possible ideas to handle this part of my work.

Thanks in advance,

Manuel

--
Manuel Herrera Fernandez