Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: User-Agent X-Mailer headers in normal article view
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:15:41 +0200

On  4 oct 2004, Lars Tobias Børsting wrote:

> Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> writes:
>
> > This is totally useless but I find this really useful :/
>
> Loving this! It's just so cool to colour the conspired, evil
> ones like Outlook [|Express] in RED colour, hehe. :-)

:/ That was the primary goal :/

> > (defface gnus-user-agent-good-face
> > '((t (:background "black" :foreground "green")))
> > "Face to highlight a `good` user agent header.")
>
> However, possible to omit the :background "black" option? Will
> it the be whatever the current background is? I'm not an
> experienced elisp'er, so I thought I'd ask before fiddling with
> it.

I used this face, but nobody prevents you from changing the face
definition. Just delete the background part and you will be ok.

> Thanks a bunch!

Regards.
--
"sometimes i feel like we're making emacs better and better because we don't
 know what to do with emacs once it is finished."

    -- AlexSchroeder on #emacs @OPN