Re: my vs maildir

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: my vs maildir
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 16:37:20 +0000

Philipp Haselwarter <philipp.haselwarter@gmx.de> writes:

> I'll never understand why people prefer spamming their inboxes over
> setting up a virtual group fed by 'inbox' and 'sent'...

One reason for using self-Gcc, say, is that my different folders have
different expiry conditions and I would prefer my side of conversations
to expire under the same conditions.  Having all sent mail going into
one group and using virtual groups, as you suggest, would lead to
inconsistent expiration states.

Unless I have misunderstood you, which is always possible given my
level of understanding of all things gnus related... :(

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1 + No Gnus v0.11