klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.5 is close, please update your translations

From: Piotr Ludwig
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.5 is close, please update your translations
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 22:30:31 +0200

Hello Jaime!
My translation is still in progres, lots of home work this week.
Hope to be be finish monday or tuesday.

Regards Peter LA7RRA.
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 10/19/18, 9:38 PM Jaime Robles <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Translators,
I am intending to package and release this weekend if I find the time to do it.

If any of you are working in the translation, I can wait for you one or two days but please let me know ASAP.

Thank you so much for your work!

Jaime