klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.5 I did not send the most updated files...

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.5 I did not send the most updated files...
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 22:55:30 +0200

Hello Translators,

I think I was doing something wrong as I was not sending the right files...

Please check this one that includes your last translations and the strings I was missing... (including propagation types like "Aurora" that was not included in the previous files, I don't know why!).

I am attaching all the translation files so you don't need to download them again if you want to help! :-)

I am sorry about that!

Jaime